Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 152


This is a photo from yesterday since I didn't take any today (just spent the day cleaning and getting ready for the weekend - nothing great to take photos of).

While Katy and I were planting peas, Tyler the Monster (yes he will agree is he one!) decided to go visit Grandpa's tackhoe. I thought he was in the playhouse but the monkey wandered all the way from the far side of the backyard where we were planting out to the other end of the driveway. I don't know how he climbed up in there by himself. But he alerted us to where he was by honking the horn :) I hated to wreck his fun (and as you can see he was having a LOT of it) but I did get him out of there as soon as I took a photo because it's just not safe. I think he's really going to keep me on my toes this summer because he loves exploring and isn't that great at staying within set boundaries yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment