Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 54

We spent pretty much the entire day in the car today - driving to Colorado Springs to visit my sister and her husband. My brother and Mom went with us. Gotta love the dazed expressions on the face don'cha? That's what a day in the car will to do you. But they were great and the ride itself went very well. The kids in the middle seat, me driving, and Mom and Wyatt taking turns in the back seat for a nap. Have I mentioned how much I love the Yukon? (even though with the 3rd seat up there isn't all that much cargo space) Lots of room and a DVD player, oh and cupholders for everyone. And the kids can see out well enough that they don't get bored. Ty had a FANTASTIC time spotting all the semis that we passed and all the big construction vehicles along the sides of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment