Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 40

"Hug! Hold!" I've heard that a lot from Ty today. Not that I mind cuddling but what was getting excessive this morning has turned into cranky crying today. Me-thinks the nap didn't do it's job today. But let's focus here - isn't this a cute face? Who could risist picking up this little monkey and giving him a squeeze?


OT - I am posting a little "award" I was given from one of my fellow 365-ers (you can check out her blog here) and one of my other blogs just didn't seem like the right place to post it.


Mom of the year award?

This award is about confessing your mommy sins and forgiving yourself for your fault and moving on. As with all bloggy awards there are rules:
1) Admit that ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
2) To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!3)Send this to FIVE other Moms of the Year that deserve forgiveness and a reminder that they, too, are the best moms they can be!!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you!I am trusting you my adoring bloggyland public with my dirty mommy confession. NO JUDGEMENT PLEASE!!

My confession:
I get impatient and yell - a whole lot more often than I'm happy with (because I know once in a while Mom's do yell and that isn't a crime). And it's more a product of me being in a bad mood than the kids being extra-naughty. And what ends up happening is they cry then I feel bad and have to count to 10 then suck up my bad mood and go comfort them.

Here's the Love:
1-having my own little ones to hug and cuddle anytime I want is one of the most special feelings ever
2-a smile or laugh from one of my kids always lifts my mood
3-they don't hold grudges at all and when I mess up I am always forgiven
4-I love watching them learn and grow
5-my husband and I have, countless times, watched one of the kids do something incredible and exchange this look that says "isn't he/she the most wonderful thing in the whole world?"
6-My Kaitlyn - my princess, my super smart girl that is always full of plans, my first-born, my angel...I love you!
7-My Tyler - my cuddle monkey, outgoing inexhaustible little boy, full of smiles and teasing...I love you!

The Five:

Beka

Callie

Carrie

Julie

Kathryn http://craftykat-mycraftyplayground.blogspot.com/ (I know I know, I couldn't get the link on this one to work)

No comments:

Post a Comment