Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 173


This is what I get when I try to take a shower. Tyler had coins strewn all up and down the hallway. And that wasn't the only mess he made. Ty is a 2 year old and thus into trouble a lot but today, in particular, was pretty bad. He spilled an entire sippy cup of milk all over the kitchen floor. Then after I mopped it up and put away the mop, he got the mop back out and sprayed the solution all over the place (it's a Swiffer mop so the bottle of stuff is attached and you just push the button to squirt it). Then he was out in the mud while I was mowing the lawn. That's not a bad thing right? Well he decided that he wanted to wash off his feet so he and the mud made their way inside to the kitchen sink. I found him sitting on the counter with his feet in the sink and about an inch of water in the sink (how he opened the front door I don't know). And all of this was well before noon! After naps he again made me mop the floor and clean the fridge when he tried to get some juice. Ugh - I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Im exhausted just reading that! you have the patience of a saint!

    ReplyDelete