Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 164


I have two little stories from today.
This morning we were playing outside with some of our neighbor friends. The rain has still been off and on so we had mud puddles. Ty ended up taking off his shoes and playing in them. I guess when he eventually realized that he was getting mud on his clothes he went inside to change. He came back outside with his pants off and asking me to take of his shirt. So I undid his buttons and sent him back inside to grab a new set of clothes. Instead he came wandering back outside, naked, with his diaper and shirt clutched in his hand. I just had to laugh. I got him dressed again before thinking to grab the camera so the next time I saw him naked I snapped this shot.
The other noteworthy thing from today isn't funny. Kaitlyn complained of headache this morning - her 3rd bad one in the last 2 months (the other 2 were bad enough to make her throw up). After the last one Sam and I were discussing the possibility of it being a migraine so when it happened today I decided I'd better call the Dr. We ended up going in for an appointment this afternoon and the Dr. agrees with our speculation that it's migraines. She hadn't seen anyone that young that had them, but did a little research and sure enough 2% of children between the ages of 5 and 7 have them. Our poor girl! I hate the thought of her having to deal with migraines the rest of her life. But at least we know it isn't a bigger problem and know what we need to do next time she has one (Tylenol and sleep!). At this point they don't seem to last longer than 2-3 hours and she is her normal self as soon as they are over, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment