Monday, March 10, 2014

2014 Week 10

 Photos from my hike Thursday with Becky.  It was really cold (I even wore a hat!  And I NEVER wear hats) but it felt great to be outside.


 Just finished a workout!  Not a beautiful photo, but what can you expect after a hard workout?  Julie and I have been on a roll with the exercising and pretty happy with ourselves for it.
Taking a little extra care of myself this week.  Last weekend Kaitlyn and I got our hair cut and then Sunday Jeannette came over and helped me color mine.
 Kate and I also took the time to put on our new nail wraps.

 This comic perfectly describes the weather we've been having since January.  Snow days followed by days warm enough for the kids to dig out their shorts and play outside all day.  Craziness.
Had to take this photo.  Tyler woke up at his usual time and came downstairs but decided he was tired and went back to bed.
 Oh yeah - and we lit a fire Saturday.  One of our favorite ways to eat outside.  And a great way to get rid of our piles of scrap wood.
 Mmmmm smores!  Especially our latest version using Thin Mint cookies!
Eventually we had to put the dog on her long rope because she kept getting too close to the fire and singed a couple of hairs on her tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment