Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 36

I've been admiring all the fall leaves this week. The drive through the canyons is so pretty right now and since I've been out and about a lot this week I've hit all of them - Provo, Parley's, and Ogden Canyon. I need to get out with the camera before it's too late.

We had an open house Tuesday - the house has never been cleaner and no one showed up to see it! So frustrating. But it's only the first real week "on the market" so I really shouldn't expect much progress yet right?

The only photos I snapped this week were of Tyler - he's my little buddy now with Kate in school. I found him out behind the house one day Off Roading on his bike and having so much fun. He's All Boy I tell you - rough and tumble, dare devil, doesn't let being smaller than all the other kids slow him down. Sam and I are constantly amazed by him and how athletic he seems to be.

We had to go down to the base yesterday to get new ID cards, power of attorney, etc. Having Ty tag along was amazingly easy. He had a blast looking for trains on the drive (we saw 3!) and didn't complain one bit. We took a little time out to show him the planes on the base (need to get the photo of him by a couple of the planes off Sam's phone and post them) and he thought that was cool. And Sam and I are happy to be this much closer to getting things taken care of. One more trip down to the base Monday for a briefing on the move and he'll be off...yikes! Some days it hits hard that it's all Real and actually happening - yesterday was one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment