Monday, May 5, 2014

2014 Week 18


 She loves those "blades" and goes outside to practice skating every chance she gets.

 She even got her dad out there for a short time (there he is threatening me if I post any embarrassing photos on FB lol)
What I've been working on:
Teacher Appreciation gifts for next week
 catching up on One Little Word workshop prompts

 Strawberry season is open!  Sam had drill weekend so I took the kids, along with Julie and Bozena to pick strawberries.  It was perfect weather for it.  And I took a ton of what I thought were cute photos.  I even stopped at the side of the road to take photos of the kids in a huge patch of flowers only to get home and realize that I didn't have a memory card in the camera!  So no photos, not a single one :(  Thank goodness Julie snapped a couple with her phone.  If I had realized the camera didn't have a memory card I would have whipped out my own phone and been fine.  Note to self - always double check the camera before using!
But.  The strawberry picking was fun.  We came home with around 12 pounds!  I know, that seems like a lot but I wanted to freeze some for smoothies.  We also made up a plate of chocolate covered strawberries (mmmmmm) in addition to the large amounts we consumed just plain or with fruit dip.



No comments:

Post a Comment