Friday, October 8, 2010

Week 38


We've been trying to enjoy the beautiful fall weather while it lasts. As you can see, the kids still won't give up the flip flops :)
Some of the neighbor kids helped Kate and Ty completely cover the driveway with hopskotch boards. I think this one had spaces up to the number 30.

Kaitlyn loves horses and almost never passes up the chance to go for a ride with Wyatt. This time it turned into a family outing - yes even I got on a horse! I can't remember the last time I did that and now I'm not sure why I don't do it more often. The whole experience was great.
And look how pretty it was! Gorgeous. (That's Wyatt, and Tyler with Dad)

One final one taken by Wyatt. I'm the one on the right, Kaitlyn and Mom on the left. I had the honor of riding Kasey, one of his younger and less docile horses that he usually reserves for himself - go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment